To produce an excellent, dynamic software engineers and entrepreneur towards the emerging trends of information technology with societal and moral values.
- To develop the students towards high quality IT professionals through innovating learning and teaching process with professional life skills.
- To impart emerging technologies based education to meet the needs of academic and entrepreneurship.
- To promote the students towards leadership quality along with social awareness.
PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES (PEOs)
- To ensure graduates will be proficient in utilizing the fundamental knowledge of basic sciences,mathematics and information technology for the applications relevant to various streams of engineering and technology.
- To enrich graduates with the core competencies necessary for applying knowledge of computers and telecommunications equipment to store, retrieve, transmit, manipulate and analyze data in the context of business enterprise.
- To enable graduates to think logically, pursue lifelong learning and will have the capacity to understand technical issues related to computing systems and to design optimal solutions.
- To enable graduates to develop hardware and software systems by understanding the importance of social, business and environmental needs in the human context.
- To enable graduates to gain employment in organizations and establish themselves as professionals by applying their technical skills to solve real world problems and meet the diversified needs of industry, academia and research.