Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- Design to impart knowledge for a successful career in mechanical engineering and allied industries.
- To improve skill and to become expertise in the areas of design,thermal,materials and manufacturing.
- To contribute themselves towards technological development through academic research and industrial practices.
- To develop their attitude and practice their profession with good communication, leadership, ethics and social responsibility.
- Graduates will adapt to evolving technologies through continuous learning.
Program Specific Objectives (PSOs)
- Apply the fundamental concepts of mathematics and science to solve complex engineering problems in design,thermal, manufacturing and materials Engineering field.
- Apply appropriate modern tools, techniques, and soft skills to study multidisciplinary problems in mechanical engineering domain.