Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- To strengthen the basics and update courses that are relevant to the current technologies in the field of electrical and electronics engineering.
- To provide students with strong fundamental concepts and also advanced Techniques and tools in order to enable them to build solutions, design real time engineering products.
- To provide necessary foundation on computational platforms and software applications related to the respective field of engineering.
Program Specific Objectives (PSOs)
- Apply the fundamental knowledge of mathematics, basic science, electrical and electronics engineering to analyze and solve complex problems in electrical, electronics and allied interdisciplinary areas.
- Design and development smart systems in electrical and electronics engineering domain.
- To excel in current technologies in, important to electrical engineering as well as probable future technological advances and contributes actively to the field by participating in professional societies.