Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- To enable graduates to pursue research, or have a successful career in academia or industries associated with electronics and communication engineering or as entrepreneurs.
- To provide students with strong foundational concepts and also advanced techniques and tools in order to enable them to build solutions or systems of varying complexity.
- To prepare students to critically analyze existing literature in an area of specialization and ethically develop innovative and research oriented methodologies to solve the problems identified.
Program Specific Objectives (PSOs)
- To analyze, design and develop solutions by applying foundational concepts of electronics and communication engineering.
- To apply design principles and best practices for developing quality products for scientific and business applications.
- To adapt to emerging information and communication technologies (ICT) to innovate ideas and solutions to existing/novel problems.