Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- Graduates will have a sufficient understanding in the field of computer science and engineering including scientific principles, analytical techniques and design methodologies.
- Graduates of Computer science and engineering will have successful career in software and hardware industries or pursue higher studies/research or become entrepreneurs.
- Graduates will apply contemporary technologies in computer science and engineering and skills to develop solution for realistic and social issues.
Program Specific Objectives (PSOs)
- To analyze, design and develop computing solutions by applying foundational concepts of computer science and engineering.
- To apply software engineering principles and practices for developing quality software for scientific and business applications.
- To adapt to emerging information and communication technologies (ICT) to innovate ideas and solutions to existing/novel problems.