Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- To prepare students for successful careers in civil engineering field that meets the needs of indian and multinational companies.
- To develop the confidence and ability among students to synthesize data and technical concepts and thereby apply it in real world problems.
- To train students to use modern techniques, skill and mathematical engineering tools for solving problems in civil engineering.
- To provide students with a sound foundation in mathematical, scientific and engineering fundamentals necessary to formulate, solve and analyze engineering problems and to prepare them for graduate studies.
- To promote students to work collaboratively on multi-disciplinary projects and make them engage in life-long learning process throughout their professional life.
Program Specific Objectives (PSOs)
- Implementation of planning, analyzing, designing and estimation of all kinds of civil engineering projects.
- Teaching the students in technical competencies to deal with practical aspects of civil engineering.
- Creating awareness in social and environmental necessity along with ethical responsibility to have a successful career and to become an entrepreneur.